.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nate Robinson's Tweets About LOST


There once was a time in the world where we would have no idea what certain NBA players were doing with their spare time. Thankfully, those days are gone with the creation of the godly social networking site, Twitter.

Newly acquired Celtics guard Nate Robinson has been Twittering recently his thought on the ABC show, LOST. Robinson recently started watching the show and his commentary about it has been rathering interesting.

Here are some of the best from his Twitter Page:

I wish I could of played a character in lost #wordaapp I could of been walts big brother lol

Lost is a great show love it I just put n shows together is the thing it's crazy #wordaapp

John Locke pops is cold blooded #wordaapp

Man in lost; some dude lives under ground wow what's up wit that #wordaapp

I just got all the season of lost can't wait to watch them all #wordaapp

Who is this guy in lost that keeps killing eveybody becuz of the pregnant girl? I'm lost #wordaapp

Man jack from lost sold out his dad not a good look can't even word aapp that not cool#imjustsaying

6 omg I'm only on the 1st season lol I gotta lot of catch n up to do I see #wordaapp

How many seasons in LOST , can't stop watch n lost #wordaapp

I'm so lost in this tv show lost it's crazy #wordaapp
As much as I love Nate Robinson, dude is seriously trippin' on LOST.

Maybe the Celtics should have traded for the Smoke Monster instead.

(Courtesy of The Baseline)