.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Best of Ernie, Kenny, and Charles in Chicago

I figured that most of you were more worried about the college basketball betting from last night than the first game of the NBA on TNT doubleheader between the Chicago Bulls and the Miami Heat.

Well, Ernie Johnson/Kenny Smith/Charles Barkley from Inside the NBA were broadcasting the game in Chicago and here were some of their best moments.



Man, I didn't know that Charles cared so much about "The Mentalist".

UPDATE-I'd figure that I would also attach the Neat-O Stat of the Night where the substitute guys in the studio: Matt Winer, "El Luchador" Kevin McHale, and Chris Webber decided on a number grade for the performances of EJ/Kenny/and Charles.



That clearly did not surprise me that Charles in regards to sports betting would bet against himself.