.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ron Artest used to drink Hennessy at Halftime


TNLP's favorite Ron Artest recently did an interview with the Sporting News and ranted about his early years in the NBA as young man, wanting to fight Ben Wallace, and drinking during the halftime of NBA games as a Chicago Bull. Wait, what?

We get more from the Sporting News:

In an interview with the Sporting News, Ron Artest admits to drinking alcohol at halftime of games during his time with the Chicago Bulls.

"I used to drink Hennessy … at halftime," Artest says in the interview. "I (kept it) in my locker. I'd just walk to the liquor store (near the stadium) and get it."

Man, seriously can all of you picture the image of a young Ron Artest in 2001 in a Chicago Bulls uniform walking to the liquor store and back.

I would have doubt that he would be listening to this song will he threw back some at the half and just straight chillin'