.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Allen Iverson tries to get his mansion back


Allen Iverson: Alright, I'm moving back to Philadelphia and I need to get my old house back. Let me just call my realtor.


Pam, The Realtor: Hello, (name of company withheld). This is Pam speaking.

Allen Iverson: Hey Pam, this is AI. I would like to re-buy my mansion that I put out on the market.

Pam: Hey Mr. Iverson, we might have a problem with that. There is an individual that has put down a down-payment on your mansion.

AI: WTF, who in the world put down a down-payment on my house? It's been on the market for the past year and half without a peep.

Pam: You know Allen, I cannot give you that information that is against our fair-business pratices.

AI: Don't get me started on practice. Just give the name of the guy who put a down payment on the mansion and where is he livin'

Pam: Okay, I cannot give you his name but he living at 232 West Street.

(Iverson hangs up the phone, gets into his car and drives to the location. He knocks on the door while he is holding a gun)

AI: Yo it's AI, Make yourself, FOOL.


Jason Avant: Oh shit, it's Allen Iverson. How you doin' man?

AI: Look here, you Jason Avant-lookin' motherfucka. Take the down-payment off my house or I might have to bust a cap in your ass.

Jason Avant: Dude, I am Jason Avant. What the hell are you talking about?

AI: My relator just told me that you put a down-payment on my house.

Jason Avant: Dude, I'm not the one who put the down-payment on your mansion.

AI: REALLY, damn. My fault, man. That bitch-ass realtor told me that you put a payment down.

Jason Avant: Dude, they were probably just trying to hussle you for more cash, I learn that while I was at Michigan. Maybe they just wanted you to make a higher offer.

AI: Man, I should have asked that before I hang up the phone. One ?, why in the world did the realtor give me your address?

Jason Avant: Well, that's just a plot hole in the story.

(Rod Serling enters)


Rod Serling: Sometimes getting something back that is yours is harder that is originally seems. For Allen Iversion, it was almost more than he bargained for. Sometimes coming back creates new surprises, in the Twilight Zone.