.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

For Sale on Craigslist: Joe Johnson


Usually, when I browse Craigslist, I'm looking for furniture, used records, or the ocassional missed connection. However, one thing that I haven't been searching for is used NBA All-Stars.

Well, some disgruntled Atlanta Hawks fan decided to try and sell Joe Johnson on Atlanta's Craiglist.

Here is the link to the Craigslist post and here is the text in the advertisement:

Used NBA basketball player looking for a new home.
Need to move ASAP!!!!
$20,000,000 a year or $500,000 an hour.

Decent worker from December to April........... WONT WORK OVERTIME!!!!

Famous recent works -"could care less if fans show up or not"
Whoever did this, I congraulate you, sir or madam. Also, $20 million is a little steep if you ask me, but if I had that sorta change I'd probably use that money to court Jenn Sterger, so I guess you can't ask me about how I spend my money.

(Courtesy of Fox Sports Southwest and Out of Bounds)