.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ron Artest's Reality Show Will Conquer All


It is not secret that one of my favorite players in National Basketball Association is Ron Artest and you can tell that I'm gleeful with the news that he will be getting his own reality show.

The show will be called, "They Call Me Crazy"

We get more from Sportress of Blogitude:
The series will document the ups and downs of Artest’s life, allowing him to “make amends for past transgressions,” according to E1 Entertainment, and help develop aspiring musicians through his hip-hop label, Tru Warier, to be supported by E1 Music.

“I’m really excited to have the opportunity to invite people into my world to see the real me, and show them there are many more sides to the Ron Artest they see on the basketball court,” Artest said in a statement.
This reality show will be pretty interesting to say the least and will at least give us a look at one of the more misunderstood people in the NBA.

All I ask in return is that the show doesn't turn into "The T.O. Show" and Ron Artest writes the theme song.



(Courtesy of Sportress of Blogitude)