.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Then, God Declareth "The Dunk-In"

Recently, the NBA has decided that picking four people to compete in the Sprite Slam Dunk Championship was too difficult. Instead, they decided for this season during the All Star Game in Dallas, they will hold a dunk-in during the rookie-sophomore game to determine the fourth person.

Well, mainly people would this would come from one of the ad wizards at the NBA. However, our cracked staff of reports found it was from the man above.

We sent out, staff reporter Lorenzo Matterhorn to get the scoop.


Lorenzo Matterhorn: Thanks for sitting down with TNLP, G-D.


G-D: It's a pleasure, Lorenzo.

LM: So, I was told that you were behind the idea of the dunk-in

G-D
: Yes, I decided to call of commissioner David Stern and tell him, that I had become bored with the whole four automatic berths and that we should make it something like a "dunk-off" to get the fourth slot.

LM: So, why didn't you call in a "dunk-in"?

G-D: I'd figure that I would stick it to the smug bastards at Dunkin Donuts.

LM: WOAH WOAH WOAH, What do you have against Dunkin' Donuts?

G-D: Well, I've personally been a Krispy Kreme man myself, those things are heaven. Also, some idiot clerk accidentally slipped hot coffee on my lap.

LM: What's your prediction?

G-D: Well, I think there is going to be mass chaos and a couple of hurricanes take out the east coast.

LM
: Wait, what?

G-D: Oh, you mean the dunk-in. I'm going for Russell Westbrook and Demar Derozen.

LM: Thanks for chatting with us G-D

G-D: Thank You, my son. Remember, Believe in Me and "Pull Your Pants Off The Ground"