.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 18, 2010

God Handicaps the 2010 NBA Slam Dunk Contest

It was announced recently that the participants for the 2010 NBA All Star Weekend Slam Dunk Contest were the Knicks Nate Robinson (as previous champ), the Charlotte Bobcats Gerald Wallace, the Lakers Shannon Brown, and a dunk-in will decide whether Toronto's Demar Derozen or Los Angeles Clippers Eric Gordon will participate.

Obviously our crack staff here at That NBA Lottery Pick got on the phone with our friend, the original G-D and got his take on the event.


TNLP Reporter Vance Vansoth: Hey G-d, are you happy with the current 2010 NBA Slam Dunk Contest.


G-D: Well Vance, I am happy with the results since there are alot of fine dunkers in the competition.

TNLP VV: Now, what is your opinion on Lebron James not taking part in this competition?

G-D: Well, Lebron like many of my children in your location called earth, he will do it when he's ready.

TNLP VV
: That sounds like a cop out answer...

G-D: No my son, that is not. I prefer the term, "skating of a question"

TNLP VV: Out of the four competitors, who is your favorite to win the competition?

G-D: Well, obviously some of my creations have been ever so brilliant on the basketball floor. However, I like the little man Nate Robinson.

TNLP VV: Why is he your choice?

G-D: Well, I remember when I was going about creating him and one my right-angels asked me, why you giving this child the ability to jump and leap and not the size to do so. Then I told him, this was my sort of omnipresent seeing and that if I create someone like this it would have a great impact on the world. I won't lie, me and Dean Martin has a couple that night as well.

TNLP VV: What are you doing for Martin Luther King Day?

G-D: Well, me and Marty going to go shoot some pool and have some drinks reminscing about his time on earth.

TNLP VV: So, you actually spend it with Martin Luther King?

G-D: Why of course?, I'm God aren't I.

TNLP VV: That is true.

G-D: I have to go, Billy Mays is causing a commotion up here with a new produce, "Slice and Dice"

TNLP VV: Thanks G-D

G-D: Thank You and "Pants on the Ground"